Live4One Enterprise LLC
Sue is a motivational speaker and author who has a gift of encouraging others with her "tell it like it is" approach. Her honest and forthright communication style is laced with care and love to see others become the people they were meant to be. She shares from her heart on how she broke free of years of substance abuse in person and through her book titled "Carried by Faith: From Substance Sbuse to a Life Filled with Miracles."
Category: Publishers Services
Highly sought after speaker for conferences as a main speaker and break out sessions at women's groups, youth events and recovery groups.
117 5th Ave SW
Minot, ND 58701
Phone Number: (701) 833-6325
- Teaching and training since 1999.
- B.A. degree in Marketing & Management from Minot State University, Minot, ND.
- Began training while working in the telecommunications industry for high level customer service as well as personal growth of employees.
- Popular with companies and organizations looking for someone to ignite a fire of enthusiasm and rejuvenate attitudes.
- Over 26 years of experience in direct sales, top management, customer service, employee training and business development.
- Perfect choice for any business, organization, convention or retreat as a keynote speaker or break out session leader.
Member Since: 08/21/2017
Carried by Faith - Book
This is an amazing story that captures the innocence of childhood, devastation of betrayal, and the spiraling out of control from alcohol and drugs. Carried by Faith, a memoir, is an inspiring story of teenage substance abuse and how it tears a family apart.
Find hope, honesty, and inspiration through a fatal motorcycle accident that should have taken her life, but it turned her to the God she did not understand.
Journey of Trust - Book
It's not just getting to the destination, it's the journey of TRUSTing God and walking in faith.
The story of the Israelites journey in the desert is one that shows the need to depend on God and trusting Him in every aspect of life.
Walk through this study by reflecting on the scripture and how it applies in our current situation in our journey of life.
"Full of passion with high energy," best describes motivational speaker and author Sue L. Hamilton.
Her infectious, positive attitude is in every subject she shares on from years of working in the corporate world, to personal knowledge in and around addiction, to her down to earth, honest perspective of everyday life, and her journey of faith with God.
She delivers encouragement through personal stories of restoration from a dark past of teenage substance abuse to discovering hope in living a life full of miracles as a survivor of a fatal motorcycle accident.