5 Second Rule Bracelet
Meet Pam Emmil, a loving wife and mother to two adult daughters. Pam is a driven entrepreneur and is on a mission to break the stigma of mental illness and addiction. The 5 Second Rule Bracelet has given Pam the platform to publicly speak about her sobriety story. Her mission is to design products that inspire and to find your strength within. A simple word on a charm on the 5 Second Rule Bracelet can make someone's day a little brighter and happier. Her designs are trendy, stylish, and affordable.
- Live your best life one day at a time.
- Treat others with kindness.
- Believe you are more than your circumstances.
- Working your passion should not be hard work but you need to hustle hard.
- God has a plan for you. Listen and follow his plan, not your plan.
I am so happy you are here. Please take the time to LIKE my Facebook page. If you have an idea and would like something specifically made for you please contact Pam. She loves to design special requests.
"My Pain gave me Purpose which has lead me to my Passion." - Pam Emmil
Category: Artisans & Gifts
2401 Harding Ave
Bismarck, ND 58501-2235
Phone Number: (701) 426-7887
Cell Phone Number: (701) 426-7887
Member Since: 09/13/2019
Products Sold At: